Experience Luxurious Hydration with Rare Beauty Lip Oil India
Rare Beauty Lip Oil India launch in June 2023. ‘Rare Beauty Lip Oil’ was launched worldwide on March 30, 2023. It introduced a range of lip oil similar to its popular Soft Pinch Liquid Blush. For a uniform natural makeup look, match this Rare Beauty lip oil with blush, which is offered in the exact same colours. All Rare Beauty products are vegan.
1. Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil
This Rare Beauty lip oil works to hydrate and nourish the lips. It contains the non-sticky gel-to-oil formula. This lip oil can be layered for a bolder look. It helps to leave lips looking fuller and healthier. It is a vegan and cruelty-free product. In India, Rare Beauty launched its products in June 2023.
2. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez with Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm
This Rare Beauty lip balm price in India is Rs. 4530. It comes in eight different shades.
3. Rare Beauty Lipstick
Rare Beauty Lipsticks in India are available in creamy, lightweight, and matte textures and have a range of shades. It was launched in India in June 2023.
- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Lip Souffle Matte Cream Lipstick: This Rare Beauty Lipstick costs Rs. 6522.
- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Matte Lipstick: This Rare Beauty lipstick in India costs Rs. 8034. It comes in dark and light brown shades.
- Rare Beauty By Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm: This Rare Beauty lip balm in India costs Rs. 6144. It is available in India in red and brown shades.
Origination of Sephora
Sephora is a retail chain that sells cosmetics and was established in France in 1970. Sephora venture was founded by Dominique Mandonnaud.
Rare Beauty Blush
The blush items from Rare Beauty introduced in India are:
- Soft Pinch Liquid Blush from Rare Beauty. It costs Rs. 3150 in India and has liquid and vegan properties.
- Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush. This Rare Beauty blush price in India is Rs. 3250.
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Matte Liquid Blush (Grace). The price of this Rare beauty blush in India is Rs. 5131.
Rare Beauty Products
American artist Selena Gomez established the ‘Rare Beauty’ cosmetics line in 2020. Her third studio album, Rare (2020), allegedly served as the inspiration for the creation of this beauty company. On June 15, 2023, the brand was launched in India.
Sephora In India
With a range of cosmetics, fragrances, skincare, and beauty products, Sephora opened its market in India in 2013.
Sephora’s Collaboration With Rare Beauty India
In June 2023, Sephora agreed to launch Rare Beauty products in India through its online and physical shops.
Rare Beauty Foundations
Rare Beauty Foundation prices start from Rs. 8602, and it is Liquid Touch Brightening Foundation. It offers its customers varied tones and codes.
An American singer, songwriter, and actress, Ariana Grande established the cosmetics company REM Beauty in November 2021. Around the world, REM Beauty provides a variety of cosmetics products. The company is famous for its beauty concealer, which is available in 60 shades.
The Barbadian singer Robyn Rihanna launched the cosmetic company, Fenty Beauty in September 2017. The Fenty Beauty foundation and concealer offers 50 shades to its users. Fenty Beauty’s Pro Filt’R Foundation was in high demand upon its first release.
Kylie Cosmetics India
Kylie Jenner, an American businesswoman, launched Kylie Cosmetics on November 30, 2015. It is an American cosmetics company. In India, Kylie Cosmetics has a wide selection of cosmetics. Kylie Cosmetics India features cruelty-free, vegan, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and dermatologist-tested makeup kits.
Is Rare Beauty Available In India?
Yes, you may buy Rare Beauty cosmetics in India. Original ‘Rare Beauty’ cosmetics are available at various Sephora outlets and online retail stores including Kohl and Lashes and Amazon. In India, Rare Beauty launched in June 2023.
23 Dollars in Rupees = 1,894.51 Indian Rupee