Hair Transplant in Chandigarh: Restoring Confidence and Natural Hair Growth
1. DHI India – Best Hair Transplant in Chandigarh
Address: First Floor, SCO 147-148, Madhya Marg, near Bandhan Bank, 9C, Sector 9, Chandigarh, 160017
Phone: 0172 400 8553
Website: ((DHI India))
2. Dr Kalia’s Best Hair Transplant in Chandigarh/FUE Hair Transplant Clinic
Address: SCO 316, 40D, Sector 40D, Chandigarh, 160036
Phone: 081462 66227
Website: ((Dr Kalia))
3. Reviva Clinic – Hair Transplant Clinic in Chandigarh
Address: S.C.O. 1, 2 & 3, opposite Hotel Hyatt Centric, 17D, Chandigarh, 160017
Phone: 098766 22007
Website: ((Reviva Clinic))
Hair Transplant Cost By Reviva Clinic
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) can cost INR 60 per graft.
- Facial Hair Transplant – 50,000 to 2,00,000 INR
- Eye Brows Hair Transplant – 30,000 to 60,000 INR
- R.P – 10,000 per session
4. RichFeel Trichology Center (Permanent Hair Transplant)
Address: 1st Floor, SCO – 9, Madhya Marg, Sector 26, Chandigarh, 160019
Phone: 079000 82222
5. Alayaa Hair Clinic (Hair Transplant Clinic in Chandigarh)
Address: SCO – 65, Second Floor, near E-Sampark, 32C, Sector – 32C, Chandigarh, 160030
Phone: 070875 64959
Website: ((Alayaa Clinic))
Hair Transplant Cost In Chandigarh
The cost of hair transplantation in Chandigarh varies between Rs. 35000 to Rs. 75000.
Hair Transplant Cost In Mohali
In Mohali, the average cost of a hair transplant is about Rs. 35,000; the cost per graft is about Rs. 25 for scalp transplants, and Rs. 30 for body and beard grafts.
- Dr Walia’s Skin, Laser & Hair Transplant Clinic, Mohali: Address: 127 Phase, HM, 3B1, Mohali Stadium Rd, Sector 60, Punjab 160055
- Darling Buds Hair Transplant Clinic in Mohali:
Address: East Wing, 3rd floor 5 Rivers Wellness Clinics Pearl City, Sector 104, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140307
- Derma Clinique: Dr Umesh Sahu, a derma surgeon of hair restoration surgery earned his medical degree at K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, and he completed his MD from PGI Chandigarh. Address: H. No, 246, Sector 80, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140308
Side Effects of Hair Transplant
According to the National Institutes of Health, hair transplant procedures can cause aesthetic complications such as visible scarring, keloid, hypertrophic scar, donor and recipient area effluvium, and poor results. Other complications include infection, wound dehiscence, necrosis of skin, neuralgia, painful neuroma, and arteriovenous fistula.
Hair Transplant Cost In India
The average hair transplant cost is around 50,000 to 400,000 INR in various parts of India.
Hair Transplant Results
During the procedure, hair roots from the body, beard, and permanent area of the scalp are removed and then placed on the bald spot. Within 6 to 12 months, the implanted roots develop into adult hair. It’s crucial to be informed that the transplanted hair will start to fall out two to eight weeks after the operation.
Hair Transplant Cost Patiala
In Patiala, the cost of a permanent hair transplant procedure usually varies from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1,000,000. The total number of necessary grafts and rate per graft are multiplied to determine the actual cost.
- AK Clinics – Hair Transplant Clinic in Patiala: Address: Near Gol chakkar, No.1, Dhillon Marg, Model Town, Patiala, Punjab 147001
- Gursharan Hospital: Address: 39-42, Shopping Complex, Gursharan Marg, Tripuri, Patiala, Punjab 147001
Hair Transplant Before And After
The types of hair transplant include FUE hair transplant, dense hair implantation, quick hair transplant, beard hair transplant, eyebrow hair transplant, body hair transplant, eyelash hair transplant, and female hair transplant.
Hair Transplant Near Me – Dr Purva’s Skin & Laser Clinic, C. Dr Batras Healthcare, Dreamers Hair Studio, Max Dent Tricity Dental Hospital & Hair Transplant Centre, Midhacare Super Speciality Hospital Private Limited