- What personally identifiable information is gathered from you through the site, its usage, and with whom it is shared.
- What options are available to you regarding the data usage.
- How to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Collection of Personal Information
You can visit our website anonymously. We don’t need any personal information to view the site. We or any third party may collect anonymized data related to you (which we’ve explained in the following sections of this policy).
When you leave comments on our site, we’ll gather the data (shown in the comments form). We collect visitors’ IP addresses and browser user agent strings to identify spam detection. Hash or an anonymized string created from your email address may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After we approve your comment, your profile picture will be visible to the public (in the context of your comment). Your email address will not be published anywhere.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. This is just for your own convenience so that you don’t have to fill in all details over and over again (when leaving another comment on our site). Cookies last for a year.
Cookies are used by us and third parties for the purposes mentioned below:
- To control the display of ads
- To personalize information
- To serve you with more relevant advertisement and content
- To track usage patterns on ‘Steal Their Styles.’
How long do we retain your data/information?
The comment and its metadata will be retained indefinitely if you leave a comment. That’s because we need to recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically (rather than holding them in a moderation queue).
If you are mailing us through a contact form, then that information is retained indefinitely.
If you have registered on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in the user profile. All users will be able to see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time they want. However, the username will never be changed. Website administrators will have permission to see and edit the information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may see what personally identifiable information we have about you, and change or modify any data about you in the profile editor. We just need a username from you (for logging in to the site), a nickname (displayed on the post on site), and your email address. We need an email but we’ll not publish it.
If you have an account on our website or have left comments — you can request to receive an exported file having your personal data that we hold about you. We can remove any data based on your request. However, this doesn’t include any data we are obliged to keep for legal, security, or administrative purposes.
We are the sole owners of the information that we gather on the website. We collect information that is voluntarily given to us by you at the time of registration for an account when commenting on any post on our site. We don’t sell, transfer, or trade to outside parties who help us in operating identifiable information. However, it doesn’t include trusted third parties that help us in operating our website, running our business, or service you, so long as all these parties agree to keep this information highly confidential. We may release your information in case we think it is apt to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, safety, and property. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for advertising, marketing, and other purposes.
Embedded Content from other websites
The website contains links to different other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any other sites. We encourage all visitors to our site to be alert and aware when they leave our site. Don’t forget to read the privacy statements of every other website that gathers personally identifiable information.
Copyright and DMCA Compliance Policy
Steal Their Style does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will — if aptly notified that content infringes, removes, or disables access to such content. We respect the IP rights of others and expect its users to abide by the same. We’ll respond to the notices of alleged infringement that are reported to , identified in the sample notice that we have mentioned here below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available Through Steal Their Styles
Are you a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, act under any exclusive right under copyright, we suggest you report alleged copyright infringements happening on or through www.stealtheirstyles.com by completing the notice given below.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, you can provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and if applicable, the URL of the link displayed on our site where such material is found.
- Please provide your mailing address, contact number, and email address.
- Include the statements in the body of the Notice.
- I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized personality to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright, or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is infringed.
- Provide your complete legal name and physical or electronic signature.
Please deliver this Notice (with complete details and information) to email@example.com
We reserve the right to terminate that individual’s account, where it is accurately stated that a stealtheirstyles.com user is a repeat offender.