Alia Bhatt Temporary Tattoos and Meaning: Tattoos always look cool and trendy, and it fascinates you more when your favorite celebrity got it inked. Most Indian celebrities have got one or more tattoos including Priyanka Chopra, Saif Ali Khan, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, and even her 2 States co-star, Arjun Kapoor. Our cute bubbly actress Alia Bhatt aka Aloo is also on the list.
Do you know what her tattoo is?
Alia Bhatt Temporary Tattoo with Meaning
Alia Bhatt has got a tattoo of ‘Pataka’ inked in Devanagari on the nape of her neck. However, it was just for one of her movies, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014) movie.
When Did She Get the Tattoo From?
In 2014, while she was shooting for the Hindi film ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ along with Varun Dhawan, she got her tattoo inked.
The reason behind getting the tattoo!
While talking about the reason for the tattoo, Alia said,
I got the tattoo inked to fit in the role of Punjabi girl’s character in the movie Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. The tattoo makes me feel more connected to the role.”
She further said that the tattoo describes her personality as well, so she got a temporary tattoo inked. Surely, she never fails to surprise her fans!
Also Read>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ranbir Kapoor’s Temporary Tattoos and Meaning – read it now!
Hope that Alia Bhatt Temporary Tattoos and Meaning have inspired you to get one! If yes, don’t forget to check out some amazing tattoo artists for getting that perfect ink on your skin.
- Priyanka Chopra Tattoos and Their Meanings…We Absolutely Love HER Tattoos (Also Their Meanings)!!
- Malaika Arora Tattoos (That Looks Gorgeous on Her Though)!!! #StunningTattoos
- GORGEOUS! Samantha Akkineni aka Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Her Tattoos are Worth Watching Once.
- Stunning Nail Art Designs to COPY from ALOO aka ALIA Bhatt (Bet You Gonna Love It)!!
- Selena Gomez Tattoos with Meaning- Everything that must know about her tattoos!