Anushka Sharma is an Indian actress and film producer, who was born on 1 May 1988. She was born in Ayodhya and raised in Bangalore. She commenced her first modeling assignment for fashion designer, Wendell Rodricks back in 2007. Anushka moved to Mumbai later to pursue her career as a model. Her acting debut was opposite Shah Rukh Khan in the movie, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi in 2008. Her movie, Band Baaja Baaaraat was a hit, where she was seen opposite Ranveer Singh in 2010. In 2012, she was seen again with Shah Rukh Khan in Jab Tak Hai Jaan. That film got her the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress.
But, today, we are here to discuss her hairstyles, which are gorgeous and free to copy.
(So, stay tuned)!!
Anushka Sharma Hairstyles To Try RN…
1. Vintage-Inspired Hairstyles Accessorized with a Rose
When you are getting ready for those vintage parties…
2. Long Highlighted Wavy Hair With Fringes
Goes with almost every dress… casual yet sexy!
3. Short Deep Curly Hair
That was for the movie, Sanju…
4. Long Hair Ponytail
The sleek hairstyle that go well with the dresses.
5. Side Bun Highlighted Hairstyle
6. Thick Pony with Side Fringe
7. Low Messy Bun with Wavy Fringes
8. Long Wavy Colored Hair
9. High Bun with Fringes
10. High Bun
11. Curly Hair with Side Partition
12. Deep Side Parted Wavy Hair
13. Clean Back Combed Low Bun
14. Chic Straight Short Hair
15. Gorgeous Bun Accessorized with Flowers
16. Clean Sleek High Bun
17. Colored Short Wavy Hair with Side Partition
18. Rolled Hair Pinned Backwards with Middle Partition
19. Middle Parted Hair Styled in Low Ponytail
20. Middle Length Hair with Middle Partition
21. Long Wavy Hair with Fringes
22. Long Straight Hair with Fringes
23. Long Hair Half Tied
24. Deep Side Parted Straight Long Hair
25. Straight Hair Tied in a Bun
26. Chopped Wavy Hair
27. Chopped Boycut Hairstyle
Hey pals, go ahead and try these Anushka Sharma Hairstyles right away. You gonna look gorgeous!!!
- 17 Hairstyles of Kartik Aaryan That Every Man Wants to Copy Now!!
- Ranbir Kapoor’s Temporary Tattoo that You May Want to Know About
- Ranbir Kapoor’s Fetish for Number Eight is Real – Know about it here…
- Alia Bhatt: The New CHAND of Bollywood is here to rock!