It may sound painful to get your gums pierced, but those who love piercing find it interesting and unique.
Where the Piercing is Exactly Done?
There is possibly one part of your gums where you can get pierced. It is done in the frenulum, which is a small flap of tissue that helps in connecting the gums and lips. It is in the upper part of your lips.
Jewelry Used in Piercing
It is a small ring that is pierced through your frenulum. The ring is connected with a bead to keep the ring intact in place.
The bead ring is generally used when you are piercing for the first time. It is circular shape and is closed with beads on both sides.
This jewellery is horseshoe shaped with a bead on its both end.
What Material is Used in Gum Piercing Jewellery:
Your piercer should be very careful before using the piercing instruments. It should not affect your gums and cause infection. Some of the material used in the jewelry of gum piercing includes:
- Surgical Titanium
- Surgical stainless steel
How is the Piercing Done?
The authorized piercer will first of all give you an antibacterial solution to clean your mouth. Then, your upper link is pulled up and a sterile needle, piercing is done. The piercer will then insert the jewellery into the frenulum.
Possible Risks Involved in Gum Piercing
If you are thinking of doing it, here are some possible risks involved in gum piercing. And, you must know about it too.
a) Damage in Gums
In case the piercing is not done properly, you have to face severe problems. Some of such problems include:
- Gum Damage
- Enamel Damage
This may vary from more minor damage to extensive damage.
Healing of Piercing
Generally, the gum piercing may heal within 4 to 12 weeks, only if the person follows the aftercare tips properly. You have to take aftercare seriously if you want to ensure quick healing.
Basic Tips After to Follow after Gum Piercing
- You must clean your mouth with sea salt or saline solution two times a day.
- Every time you consume food, clean your mouth his water.
- Brushing your teeth twice a day can help
- Alcohol-free mouth fresh is preferred
- Toothpaste with mild flavor is recommended
These were some of the tips and tricks which you must follow after gum piercing. In case, you are thinking of getting it done, it is always recommended to learn the basics and know a thing or two about it. Or, consult a gum piercing artist, who can answer all your questions.
- Hansraj Raghuvanshi’s All Details Right Here for his beloved fans!
- Mouni Roy Complete Award List to Explore NOW!
- Nagarjuna’s 3 Tattoos and Meaning: Exploring it all here…
- Only a true ALLU ARJUN FAN would guess all his looks right from his different movies.
- 25 Vijay Deverkonda Stylish Looks to Get Inspired From.
- 20+ HAWWWWT Looks of Ram Charan from different movies. See NOW…
- We aren’t getting over RASHMIKA MANDANNA’s tattoos and its meaning. Irresistible!
- GORGEOUS! Samantha Ruth Prabhu has got some crazy tattoos (Read Now).
- Yash (Actor) Hairstyles Inspiration is Worth Your Time NOW. Go watch it…